- Cutting length - 102 cm
- Diagonal cutting length - 70x70 cm
- Cutting height - 3-21 mm
- Separator power - 1500 kg
- With carrying case -
- Units per box - 1
- Units per pallet - 12
RUBI has always been synonymous with quality and innovation worldwide. TZ manual cutters are a new concept in the manual cutting of tiles with a separation capacity never seen before on the market and with innovative constructive solutions.
With a combination of the latest generation materials and an innovative design, the RUBI TZ is the most advanced manual cutter of tiles on the market.
TZ manual cutters are PURE POWER. Their 1500 kg of maximum breaking power and their exclusive and patented breaker mechanism allow the professional tiler to operate the cutter with one hand, thus facilitating the work with large format tiles.
Thanks to the patented design of the head guidance system, the TZ manual cutter provides a smooth and accurate score, even though the load pressure is increased at the break. The geometry of the guides, made of extruded aluminium, ensures an optimal performance of the scoring head and reduces the forces that may be generated while cutting.
Along with the guides, the steel frame of the TZ provides the manual cutting with a bending resistance and a strength never seen before in a ceramic tile manual cutter.
TZ manual cutters are specifically designed to work with large format tiles. Available in 4 different models, the TZ is compatible with formats of up to 155 cm (straight cut) or 110x110 cm diagonally.
Its large cutting capacity and maximum power of 1500 kg allow you to cut pieces up to 21 mm of thickness*, with the ability to adjust the working position and the machine performance according to the thickness of the material.
The swivel square with removable ends and the locking system ensure precise cuts and facilitate the performance of angular cuts. The patented 30 cm long lateral stop offers a large surface for performing repetitive cuts in large pieces.
Thanks to the brand's constant contact with professionals around the world, RUBI has also taken mobility and handling of the equipment into account in the design of TZ manual cutters.
From the already mentioned square with removable ends, to folding aluminium tables. Not to mention that TZ manual cutters are equipped with wheels and carrying handles to facilitate their portability in the workplace and a highly strengthened textile bag to transport and protect it.
TZ manual cutters are compatible with the full range of RUBI PLUS scoring wheels and are supplied with a 8 mm Scoring Wheel and a 22mm Plus Extreme scoring wheel.
* There are some materials with a thickness over 15 mm which due to their physical properties, possible inner or surface tensions, might be difficult to cut manually. It is highly recommended to make some sample cuts to determine the suitability of the product.
- Smoother and more precise head movement.
- Large cutting capacity, up to 21 mm thickness. Ideal for large formats*.
- Robust and folding structure for added strength and ease in transport.
- Powerful breaking set (up to 1.500 kg), operable with one hand.
- For intensive cutting of all types of ceramic tile.
Video - Tile Cutter RUBI TZ
- Excellent performance breaking system: Clean cuts with soft motion.
- Includes 8mm Scoring wheel and 22mm Plus Extreme scoring wheel. Reinforced textile bag for transport and protection.
- Robust chassis, guides and breaking system.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Adjustable lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Base supplement for excellent support of ceramics.
- Easy to transport: rubber wheels with bearings and handle.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from Ø5/16"(8mm) to Ø7/8" (22mm).
Video - RUBI TZ Breaker Adjustment