Offering you a classic yet contemporary feel, the Eaton becomes the focus of any bathroom with traditional claw feet and a modern roll top slipper design.
Designed to be drilled for bath mounted taps, the Eaton mirrors the Victorian style slipper bath.
At its higest point the Eaton is 785mm high.
Size Available: 1710x740x785mm
Twin Skin Claw Feet Baths
With Victorian-inspired designs, claw feet baths make a stunning addition to any bathroom.
- Two Lucite® acrylic sheets bonded under the roll top to create a jointed bath and surround
- Encapsulated in glass fibre and encased in acrylic, construction of the bath the baseboard is routed and shaped to cover the full base of the bath including around the plug hole
- Trojan Twin Skin Claw Feet baths are not supplied with wastes or overflows. A traditional plug and chain would be in keeping with claw feet bath design (but are not included)
- Supplied with adjustable claw feet to compensate for any uneven floor
- All claw feet baths are supplied with support fittings as standard.
Material and Product Standards
EN263, EN198, CE EN14516:2015 CL.2 PH
Due to the construction Trojan Twin Skin Floor Claw Feet baths cannot be fitted with an Aquair wellness system
Trojancast cannot be applied to Trojan Twin Skin Claw Feet baths.