This double-ended subtle slipper design is a stylish alternative to the traditional floor standing bath. Adding elegance as well as providing luxury to give your bathroom a designer look. Comes with factory fitted waste.
Size Available: 1800x800mm
Advice: Due to the contemporary slipper design of the Emerald bath, mounted taps cannot be fitted. Traditional floor standing taps, perhaps with a hand held shower, would complement the slipper design of the Emerald. At its highest point the Emerald is 720mm high.
Twin Skin Floor Standing Baths Construction
Floor standing baths are great to add an eye-catching centrepiece to any bathroom.
- Two Lucite® acrylic sheets seamlessly bonded to create a one piece bath and surround
- Encapsulated baseboard routed and shaped to cover the full base of the bath including around the plug hole
- All Twin Skin Floor Standing baths supplied with a factory fitted support frame and adjustable feet to compensate for any uneven floor
- Unless stated otherwise, supplied with factory fitted click-clack waste and slotted overflow
- All floor standing baths are supplied with support fittings as standard.
Material and Product Standards
EN263, EN198, CE EN14516:2015 CL.2 PH
All Trojan baths come with a confident 25-year guarantee against manufacturing defects. Trojan uses only sanitary grade cell cast acrylic sheet in the manufacturing of its baths. This sheet has been tested and passed to EN263 / BS7015 by an independent and industry recognised company. All Trojan baths carry the CE marking, complying with EU legislation.